Friday, September 6, 2013

AC170 Challenge Favourite!

Good afternoon everyone!!  What a fabulous day it is!  We had more gorgeous entries over the last couple of weeks - thank you - and now it's time to select a winner of the prize as well as our Top 3!

This week our Favourite spot goes to Deepti!  


Congratulations!  Be sure to email me for the details of your prize!

Now a big thank you to our Top3 for this challenge!







Thank you all for playing along with us!  Be sure to grab you special blinkie!

We have some changes coming your way this evening with our next challenge so be sure to stop by and see what's going on!

Hugs for now,

Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner and thank you for putting my card in the top three. I enjoyed the sketch - a quick make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God :) what a lovely morning to start my day with :) thank you so much for picking my card for Favorite :) I am excited for the new challenge now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for selecting my card in the top three - and congratulations to the other honorees.

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails