Friday, September 28, 2012

Say It In...Shades of Pink Favourite

What a fun 'pink' challenge!  They were all amazing shares last week and it was a treat to go around and see everyone's creations!
This week our favourite spot goes to Sylvia!  
Email me Sylvia for the details of your prize and blinkie!
And our top three shares this week :

Ladies I have a special blinkie coming for our top three very soon!
Thank you to everyone that played along!  See you soon for this week's challenge!
Hugs for now,
Andrea x

2 comments:

  1. These are all fantastic, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as a Top 3! I'm honored to be in such fine company. :-D I'm looking forward to the Top 3 blinkie and will "wear" it proudly on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails