Friday, March 30, 2012

ABSC048

Welcome this week to another sketch challenge, and also to a brand new Belle!!  We are very excited to introduce Danielle Daws to the team!  A big welcome Danielle!!
You may have noticed that I'm gradually making a few changes here to our blog and also over at Stamp Embellish Create.  I'm trying to bring all three sites in to accord so they are easily recognisable.  So does this mean another change to the shop?  Well I hope so, but this is all up to Jade as I have no idea how to change that kind of site (blogs are my limit), I only design it...which is all finished by the way :)  Maybe this is why I'm not doing as much craft lol!
Up for grabs!

How to play along!
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.
- For those without a blog you can still play along!  Simply upload your card to our Stamp Embellish Create social site (you'll need to join) and add the current challenge 'tag' to your photo!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or page.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge.  All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.        
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)
The Belles would love a visit as well and you'll find all the links in my side bar!
On to the challenge!
Danielle

Sue W
Therese
Jess
Patti
Kylie
Sue K
Andrea

Marion (taking a break)



Beautiful cards ladies thank you!!
So now it's over to you and we can't wait to see your wonderful creations using our sketch!  This weeks challenge will run for 2 weeks as we won't be posting next Friday as it's Good Friday!  So you have heaps of time to join in once, even twice!
Have a great weekend :)
Hugs for now,
Andrea



5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for such a warm welcome! I'm so excited to be joining such a brilliant team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I don't have any of Annabelle's stamps but I did enjoy using your sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sketch, thank you! Incredible DT projects, thank you for the inspiration as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch! Happy Easter to all the DT at Annabelle Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I entered but I don't know what you mean by saying to grab the challenge banner...I don't know if my entry is eligible! Can you let me know? I know I linked back to the blog in my post...fairly new to all this...

    MC

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails